Opportunities with Home Educator
Guest Blogger Articles
HomeEducator.com welcomes guest blog posts.
How to submit your article:
Pitch us an idea on one of these categories:
- New to Homeschooling: Styles, curriculum, schedules, teaching multiple children, teaching only one child, book reviews.
- Extracurricular Activities: Field trips, sports, music, art, museums, educational family vacations, DIY educational projects.
- New to Texas: Places to visit, how to find a support group, your support group, keeping contact with family.
- Special Needs: Activities, curriculum, styles, extracurricular, support groups, events, grade specific challenges and solutions, coping and tools, ADD/ADHD, autism, Down syndrome, dyslexia.
- Dads and Homeschooling: Activities, teaching, support, how to be involved in homeschool.
- The Elementary, Middle, and High School Years: Curriculum, co-ops, dual credit, activities, healthy socialization.
- Encouragement: Working with other families and groups, you can do it, failing and succeeding, organization, book reviews.
- Academics: Math, science, reading, writing, grammar, history, foreign language, your review on an academic product.
Email your blog post idea to email@example.com. Please include a brief bio and links to any website where you currently blog. We’ll respond to your query within two weeks.
Are you interested in connecting with the growing homeschool community? To find the right mix of advertising opportunities for your organization, click below to download our current Media Kit.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our sales department. We look forward to working with you!